Winter in Wonderland - Wildlife Watching Day Trips
Experience Yellowstone during the magical winter with a professional wildlife guide.
The north entrance at Gardiner, Montana remains open all year for spectacular wildlife watching and beautiful scenery.
Winter is perhaps the best time of year to watch wolves, coyotes, foxes, moose, elk, bison, river otters, and bighorn sheep as they interact in the stunning snowy landscape.
- ● Maximize your likelihood of seeing wolves and other wildlife you want to see
- ● View and photograph wildlife through high-quality spotting scopes
- ● Hear accounts of wolf pack dynamics and stories of individual wolves
- ● Learn about Yellowstone's natural history, ecology, scientific studies, and conservation efforts
All winter wildlife watching trips depart from Gardiner, MT or Mammoth, WY at 7 am.
- ● Pick-up at your accommodation or chosen meeting location (please specify when booking)
- ● High-quality Swarovski spotting scopes and binoculars to view the action up-close
- ● Morning snacks, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate, as well as a full lunch
- ● The undivided attention of your own local wildlife guide for the duration of the trip
Prices are $650 for 1 guest and $60 for each additional guest, up to 6 guests
Prepare for your trip by reading about winter in Yellowstone. Check out our Recommended Reading list.
Book Winter Wildlife Watching Now!
Book using the form below or contact us at 406-579-3838 or email@example.com for more information.