These are the local places we enjoy. In addition to offering great food, the staff and owners are great people.
- ● Gardiner Market (groceries) gardinermarket.com
- ● Wonderland Café and Lodge (best place for avocado toast) wonderlandcafeandlodge.com
- ● Yellowstone Grill (fabulous breakfast burritos, best cinnamon rolls, excellent chai) yellowstonegrill.com
- ● Tumbleweed Café (coffee/tea/bookstore/locally made art) tumbleweedbooksandcafe.weebly.com
- ● The Corral (bison and elk burgers) gardinercorral.business.site
- ● Paradise Perk (kiosk with coffee, bubble tea, breakfast burritos) paradiseperk.com
Check before you go
Silver Gate and Cooke City
If you find yourself in the northeastern corner of Yellowstone, stop by the remote mountain communities of Silver Gate and Cooke City to get a bite to eat. Here are some places that we think you'll enjoy.
- ● Stop the Car Trading Post (coffee, ice cream, local art, books) facebook.com/Stop-The-Car-Trading-Post-140803969285556
- ● Montasia (the best Malaysian food in Montana - Yes! Really!) montasia.ninja
- ● Pilot’s Perk (café, espresso, excellent breakfast and lunch options, books, locally crafted items) facebook.com/PilotsPerk
- ● Buns and Beds (mom & pop place with really good chili)
- ● Beartooth Café (great food, lots of different local beers)
While you're in Silver Gate, stop by Wildlife Along the Rockies, Dan and Cindy Hartman's extraordinary wildlife photography gallery. You'll be glad you did!